About REVA University
REVA University has been established under the REVA University Act, 2012. The University is located in Bengaluru on a sprawling green campus, spread over 45 acres of land, built with state-of-the-art infrastructure creating an environment conducive to higher learning and research.
The founders of REVA University believe in the motto' Knowledge is Power'. Driven with a philanthropic vision and a missionary zeal, the campus is built to transform students into outstanding citizens. The University prides itself in contributing to every student's holistic development. The University currently offers 24 Full-time Post Graduate Programs, 5 Part-time Post Graduate programs, 21 Graduate programs, several Certificate/Diploma and Post graduate Diploma programs in Engineering, Architecture, Science & Technology, Commerce, Management Studies, Law, Arts & Humanities and Performing Arts. Above All, the University facilitates Research leading to Doctoral Degrees in all disciplines. The programs offered by REVA University are well planned and designed based on in depth analysis and research with emphasis on knowledge assimilation, practical applications, hands-on training, global and Industrial relevance and their social significance.
REVA University believes in preparing students through the Choice Based Credit System (CBCS) and Continuous Assessment and Grading Pattern (CAGP) of education. The CBCS & CAGP pattern of education has been introduced in all programs to facilitate students to opt for subjects of their choice in addition to the core subjects of the study and prepare them with required skills. It also provides opportunities for students to earn more credits and there by acquire additional Proficiency Certificates and Diplomas.
Vision and Mission
''REVA University aspires to become an innovative university by developing excellent human resources with leadership qualities, ethical and moral values, research culture and innovative skills through higher education of global standard''.
- To create excellent infrastructure facilities and state-of-the-art laboratories and incubation centers
- To provide student-centric learning environment through innovative pedagogy and education reforms
- To encourage research and entrepreneurship through collaborations and extension activities
- To promote industry-institute partnerships and share knowledge for innovation and development
- To organize society development programs for knowledge enhancement in thrust areas
- To enhance leadership qualities among the youth and enrich personality traits, promote patriotism and moral values.
The Placement Department undertakes the following activities to achieve the desired results and sets targets. The department handles all aspects of campus placements for the graduating students at REVA University. The Placement wing provides employment opportunities to students through campus recruitments, pooled campus and off campus recruitments. The Placement process is initiated with a clear focus on the students from all academic levels. All levels of the companies are contacted and invited for the campus recruitment drive which matches with different academic levels of students. Branch specific core companies are focused equally to ensure students obtain the right match of their passion and competency. The department is well equipped with excellent infra-structure to support every stage of the placement process. Arrangement for Pre-Placement Talks, interviews, Group Discussions etc. are all handled by the staff at the office
Goals of Placement
- The primary goal of the Placement cell is to provide students and alumni with the tools and skills they need to advance their careers
- Providing comprehensive career services including individual advising/counseling to students and alumni
- To maintain analytics of percentage of conversion of every stage of selection process and focus on improving the percentage of conversion consistently
- Building and maintaining dynamic relationships with a large pool of talent acquisition team of the Companies through various professional bodies or network groups